About the role of Operations Executive
Smallcase is seeking a motivated and detail-oriented individual to join our team, providing an excellent opportunity for an entry-level student to gain hands-on experience in the fintech industry. As an Operations Executive, you will contribute to the efficient functioning of our operations, ensuring seamless processes and customer satisfaction.
Responsibilities of Operations Executive
-Collaborate with the internal (product, technology, customer support) teams and external stakeholders to solve any blockers
-Maintain daily/weekly trackers and reports to capture on-ground activities, track performance metrics and, provide visibility to relevant stakeholders
-Prepare and maintain documentation for operational procedures, ensuring that processes are well-documented and easily accessible to team members
-Identify bottlenecks and process improvements and find solutions to them
-Contribute to product development by providing insights based on day-to-day operations/processes
Qualifications Required for Operations Executive
- Fresher with an eagerness to learn and stay updated on operational practices
- -Proficiency in using MS Office applications, particularly Excel, for data analysis and reporting
- -Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- -Comfortable working with multiple stakeholders and teams to drive the desired level of performance
Skill Required for Operations Executive
- elf-disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail-oriented
- Time management skills and a strong sense of ownership to generate high-quality outputs
- Technical aptitude and the ability to understand and explain complex concepts in simple terms.
- Eagerness to learn about the company’s products and their capabilities.
- Equally comfortable with long-term planning and day-to-day progress tracking and execution
- Can demonstrate the ability to analyze problems logically
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills